Every day we make many decisions - sometimes on our own and sometimes together with others.
Some decisions are simple and other decisions are complex.
- There is no formula for making the best decision, and often we may not know the outcome of that decision for some time in the future.
- The more important a decision, the more time and care you should take in making it. Consider:
- Advice of people close to you or who are knowledgeable in the area
- Other options available
- Likely outcomes of the decision
- Don’t expect to get every decision right. We can learn valuable lessons from all the wrong decisions that we make.
It’s good to keep in mind this quote:
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work". - Thomas Edison