Role of Solitude
- When we are going through transitions in our lives, spending a certain amount of time alone can help us to pause, recharge and reflect on life.
- Pauses can help us reflect on what is going well, changes we might like to make and plans for how to move ahead.
- Different people need different amounts of solitude. Do what feels right for you.
- Being self-aware can help you through many challenging times in your life.
- Self-awareness can also be important to the type of relationships you choose, how you function in those relationships, and what you expect and need from those relationships.
- Spend some time getting to know yourself - it is time well spent.
For More Information:
Consult the "Identity" section of this site.